The Musician's Parent Self-Coaching Program
The 12 Pillars of the Musician's Parent Self-Coaching Program, utilizing the Fortelli-Bacich© Method
Humility as Your Heartbeat
Valuing Soul-Stirring Music
Raising Responsive Children
Being an Approachable Parent
Helping Your Child Challenge Lyrics
A Hallmark of Integrity
Learning Alongside Children
Being Present in Difficulties
Known by Our Gentle Correction
Intrinsic Rewards Systems
What do you get with this program?
- Guided sessions with a Certified Master Trainer of the Fortelli-Bacich© Method
- Become a better parent of a musical child with Weekly Live Video Coaching with one of our Certified Coaches (Valued at $30 per week or $1560 per year)
- 1-Year Subscription to our entire stock of up to 79, two-camera training films from our certified coach and professionally trained violinists (Valued at $790)
- Two Family Invitations to our two invitation-only Lifetime Friendship Events: (Lake Superior North Shore Violin and Vikings Nordic Adventure in June, and the Mall of America Cozy Comfort Violin Experience in September) (Valued at $1500 each)
Be able to Demonstrate the training of your child in the fastest and most efficient, "No nonsense" coaching style
- Educate your child with a Christ-Centered Hymn-filled repertoire training (instead of traditional 'secular' training which lacks the ultimate motivation)
- Raise interest in a traditional classic violin repertoire training as a supplement (instead of every type of nursery rhyme, although they can be used in addition on the side)
- Stay encouraged through our encouraging style of teaching (so neither you nor your child get discouraged)
- Fortify your confidence in guiding your child with Professional training from a professional violinist
- Group encouragement through online collaboration and an online community (ask and answer questions instantly! PLUS video recorded coaching from me, on a weekly basis so you can ensure ALL your questions are answered!)
- Best of online training (private Vimeo links, Google-certified secure socket layer forums and videos with private and safe group discussions sanctioned by myself)
Accountability and Agile Methodology unique to our training, resulting in your child's quick and no-nonsense (yet enjoyable) performance of difficult training
Learn mainly from learning hymns (so we can instantly use our learnings for church gatherings or other concerts!)
- OPTIONAL prayers ahead of many films (to get our hearts on-purpose)
- Encouragement to remain accountable for others in the program... to help keep you on track!
- Be able to play violin as a solo for friends and family, or in church with a piano accompanist
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Registration is limited to 50 families, with weekly live group coaching times including up to 8 families per session.
REFUNDS: No refunds, but if you are not approved for the program you will receive a full refund.