New for 2018: The Christ-Centered Violin Method Homeschool Curriculum Level 2
Continue Your Christ-Centered Violin Adventure Path!
In order to benefit the most from this program, it is recommended you have completed ONE or MORE of the following:
A) Completion of The Christ-Centered Violin Method Homeschool Curriculum or,
B) Ability to perform G and D Major scales in 1st Position on Violin
C) Suzuki Book 1 Songs 1-6
This full one-year curriculum is a 32-week recorded video adventure 40-Video DVD Series, 82-page Manual, plus all content also on USB Drive and Online Access
Learn violin in your living room with the
only all-Hymns-Based Violin Method in the World...
The Christ-Centered Violin Method Homeschool Curriculum Level 2
Completely Offline No-Travel, No-Internet Distractions - This Violin Program Teaches you the violin by using the very best Hymns.
Specifically tailored to new (or seasoned) violinists of ALL ages who want to learn violin using Christ-centered hymns.
- Learn Hymns taught in no other curriculum available, anywhere!
- Learn the basics of your first Major 3-octave scales in 3rd and 5th Positions!
- Get down to business like never before in your practice by hacking the same time-tested methods used by companies like Apple, Microsoft, and Salesforce to get work done fast!
- Feel good about your performances like never before with the new ability to quickly "size up" a hymn and perform it with correct expectations (which means you never have to dread a performance at church or for relatives)!
- Perform with more warmth by using professional bow techniques (so you never sound weak and creaky)!
- Fall in love with the hymns like never before (instead of trudging through traditional training repertoire which sometimes lacks a lyrical element of adoration of Christ Jesus)!
- Be inspired to avoid being tired -- get professional and traditional classic violin ideas to supplement your hymns training (so you never feel like an outsider when performing with others outside your church or homeschool)!
- Encouraging teaching (so you don't feel down about your progress)!
- Professional training from a professional violinist
- Group encouragement through online collaboration and an online community (ask and answer questions instantly! PLUS video recorded coaching from me, on a weekly basis so you can ensure ALL your questions are answered!)
- Best of OFFLINE world (no travel required at all... saving hundreds of hours and $$$ this year!)
- Engage with others in a private, Google-certified forums and videos with private and safe group discussions sanctioned by myself!
- Opt-in to an extreme adventure in Minnesota with Coach Brooks (optional, additional investment)... engage in a group workshop and travel to the "Bold North" including the North Shore and Mall of America (teens or older only unless accompanied by parents/guardians)
- Stay accountable with others as much as you desire (so you don't feel completely alone at home)!
- All of the above producing RESULTS that are unachievable with any other program due to its daily task schedules
We love Jesus in our group and if you choose to join our program, you won't be disappointed... but you WILL be changed.
Here is WHO you will become if you join...
- We learn mainly from hymns (so we can instantly use our learnings for church gatherings or other concerts!)
- We have OPTIONAL prayer times scheduled ahead of each RECORDED SESSION (to get our hearts on purpose!)
- We enjoy some composers more than others (Handel and Bach over Stravinski, because the glory of God was their purpose, just like ours!)
- We have open arms to all types of composers and violinists (We learn and appreciate ALL people, because God loves the world and sent his Son!)
- We enjoy learning, but even more BECAUSE we are created by God to spread His message of Truth and Grace (we do not learn violin to make God happy but BECAUSE God makes us happy in Him!... talk about the ULTIMATE motivation!)
- Many of us, after just a few months, are soon asked to play in our small and medium sized churches (Violin is rare and has a strong heritage of being THE most beautiful instrument, much like the human voice in timbre and range!)
- We take music seriously because it is fun and enjoyable to others!
- You will not be able to stop practicing just because you FEEL like it... your accountability program will help keep you on track!
- In the end, you will LEARN how to be SUCCESSFUL in violin.